2009-07-20

I'm Back!

I'm Back!

After 7 long months of not updating and blogging, I finally managed to get back to do what I’m passionate about and that is blogging. I’ve been far away for too long and I do apologize to my readers and visitor who are anticipating my next post.



Now that I’m back, I will update this perfume blog and post informative articles once again. There’s a lot of work left for me to do because it seems that I have to start all over again. I also need to sign up to Entrecard again since my account was deleted for not constantly updating my blog. I hope you could help me out, I need some new ways and suggestions; tips on how to monetize and promote my blog.

Thank you and nice to be home.


12 comments:

Call center said...

I'm glad you are back, you can submit your articles in social bookmarking sites, that's a great way to promote your blog!

Bingo said...

Welcome back :) Nice to read that you will be posting again on your blog. The SEO part is really important to boost your blog! There are a lot of info about it on the web.

Diet Plan said...

I just wish that some time I must say I am Back and I'll be back with full strength :)

IPO said...

Nice to hear that you are back in action, hope to see more quality posts and advices.

Hot Tub Servicing said...

if thats really your hand... you need apply some serious amounts of cream ;-) haha. chow

hemorrhoids treatment said...

Hi,
I'm glad you're back. I like your posts and your writing style. Keep posting an thank you!

Ayur said...

Its good to see you are back. I am looking forward for some nice posts.

hgh said...

Oh really horrible ! it scare me man its really your hand ,it good that you get back ...

fagodiyj said...

great news, I love reading your blog! Well that back! Now I will have something to do while traveling in traffic jams the city! Continue work!

hilongos said...

the image scares me first but then when i read the whole post... wow! it just amazed me :)

Lita said...

To increase visitors to your blog there are many ways that you can take. But the most important thing is you have to make time each day to learn and apply various theories to successful blogging.
One of the things you can do is to open many other web and increase knowledge in a field that you choose.

Keep blogging and success for your

etipz said...

Its good to see you are back. I am looking forward for some nice posts.

Post a Comment