2011-01-17

How to wear a Fragrance……

wear fragrance

Did you know that fragrances can match personalities, the different seasons, occasions and gatherings and mood?  So once you have decided on the fragrance you will be wearing below is a quick guide to help you apply the fragrance.


Most common was to apply a fragrance is on the pulse points and common areas.  These are the wrists, crook of the elbow, back of the knees and neck.  If you spray, dab or spritz your wrist (pulse point) with a fragrance, do not crush the scent or rub the scent on another area, this will break the aroma and lesson its longevity.



You can also spray a small amount of the fragrance or perfume into the air in front of you and walk through it. This way your whole body will be immersed in a light spray of scent.


For the guys you can spray some cologne on the nape of the neck and shoulder for intimate moments. A woman will be pleasantly surprised by a hint of cologne along that area.


We have heard of instances that some ladies, for those romantic intimate moments wear a light spray of perfume around the cleavage. Not common however some people do.


Some people also spray perfume and fragrances (a light layer) onto their clothes. This is good if you know that you will be around smokers for example and don’t want smell of smoke if you are out all night. The only problem is, the fragrance or perfume may stain the clothes so be careful.


Doesn’t matter which way you apply your fragrance or the method you use to wear you perfume everyone has a way that works for them which is sometimes the best after all. Finally always read the product labels and its safe instructions on how to use.



View the original article here


13 comments:

call Pakistan said...

This has been a very significant blog indeed. I've acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us.

Nikki said...

i have been following your blog for a while and this is my first post.

i really like your articles!

utah dentist said...

Thanks for the tip. I want my fragrance to stick for longer hours

Amelia said...

When I wear perfume I wear it on my wrists (and often rub a bit from my wrists onto my neck as well). Generally, the perfume smells too strong though & I don't like it - too much 'spray' comes out from my cheap perfume bottles. Perhaps I should dilute the perfume with water?

Bikin Toko Online said...

Nice info about how to wear a fragrace. Thank you so much for sharing. Great blog!

Earplug said...

Your blog is quite interesting....this is the first i have read a blog which gives advice on how to wear your perfume...really nice.

Apartment Software said...

It is a good and interesting site I have seen in few minutes and I am going to subscribe my email address so that I could have latest updates from your side in time to time.

Cortina homes said...

I wear perfumes on the back of my neck but I've never wore them at the crook of my elbows -- but I guess it does makes sense.. I will try to put perfumes on the crook of my elbows and see if a discover changes with the people around me :)

Infozoom said...

Many people apply it on the hair. I wonder if it can get damaged from the chemicals in the perfume though.

Super BodyCare said...

I think its good to have perfumes before going to any gathering of smokers in this way you will not feel these smells. Perfectly said in context of this Blog

Perfect Gift Tips said...

Wearing perfume lightly is still the best tip of the century. Fragrance that is too loud can be too overwhelming on the nose and can be actually a great distraction.

domain registration in india said...

Thanks for the tip. I want my fragrance to stick for longer hours but i wear a light spray of perfume.

Plastic Surgery said...

After you have chosen your favourite perfume it is important to apply it to the correct parts of your body in the correct manner. Just splashing it randomly wherever you think it will be effective might leave you smelling like a perfume factory some ware in France.

Post a Comment